Our social:

Sponsor

reviews

Monday, July 27, 2015

The Timeout, Review


The Timeout


full starfull starfull starempty starempty star


Book Title: The Timeout
Author: Bobby Mathews
Publish Platform: Smashwords.com
Price: Free
Genre: Fiction, Thriller & Suspend, Crime & Thriller, Romantic, Short Story


The Timeout, is more a love thriller and suspend then just a regular crime story. Overall though, I found myself getting sucked into the story-line by the suspense in what was happening. The plot and dynamic of the story were interesting and the characters' development was surprisingly well done. However, at the same time I found the story too wordy, and the sentence structure wasn't well composed. That does not mean it was not written well, or was bad writing. It just means the style was not my taste, for I found it too wordy, and the writing was too much focus on telling how something is to the reader than what it is by the character. That was the reason why I gave it three stars out of five star rating. Still, a good read.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ADS